Do you ever notice that when someone is doing something you hate, you can't help but look?

Example. I gag when people pick their noses. If my fiance does it I immediately tell him to stop because it grosses me out so bad.

But when I'm in public, if I see someone doing it, I can't help but stare. Aaack.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 6:56 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• rolling on floorI am the same way!!!!

pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 6:58 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I don't know if this goes in this category, but it bothers me very much. I hate when I see mothers looking all beautiful and the child looks like crap. I stare at her. I also don't like mothers that take out there babies with no socks or shoes on. I mean you could at least put socks. I don't know it just really bothers me.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 7:02 PM on May. 18, 2009

• LMAO, Same here, but I stare when people are doing anything I don't like, like yelling at their child for no reason!! I seen this one lady the other day (OMG I'm laughing now) she had like maybe a 3 year old with her, and he was looking at a shirt and said "mommy choochoo, choochoo mommy" and she was like "I'm not listening, lalalalala" and walked away! She's an adult with a child and she's acting younger than him! OMG it was sad and funny at the same time. I was just staring!! LMAO!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 7:04 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I can't help but watch when another child is getting punished by their parents. I always want to see how the parent will handle it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:41 PM on May. 18, 2009