What criteria has a question to meet in order for you to answer it?

there are many question passing by that will never get not even one answer. Do you know why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I have an answer and if the answer isn't already there, then I'll answer. If the post uses a lot of chat-speak I usually don't try, unless the poster seems really upset, and if I can figure out what she is trying to say, then I'll answer. If the question is several panels long, I usually give up. If I suspect it is a troll, I move on.

Answer by Bmat at 7:25 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i personally try to answer all questions. at least try to help. there are some questions that i honestly have no idea how to handle it or any valuable advice to give
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:01 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I like answering the one's I find to be empty unless I don't have an answer to give. All the question has to be is something I could give advice on, if it's something way out of my league I wouldn't bother because I wouldn't know a good answer for it.
    Anonymous

• If I can be helpful I'll answer. Sometimes I'll "sorry I couldn't help but good luck" Especially if no one has answered it.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:14 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I try to answer questions that have a few responses. It has to be something that I will put alot of thought into the answer or if its an interesting question. I really dont like answering "how do I know if Im pregnat" questions or something that you should be asking a doctor
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 7:21 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I just pass over the rediculous ones that are mentioned 80 times a day.
    Why do people post anon?
    What are your kids going to be for Halloween?
    What are you having for Easter dinner?
    I just can't stand the repeats.
    I look for unique or interesting questions or at the very least ones that I have had some experience in.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:35 PM on May. 18, 2009

• If its too hard to understand or read then I'll pass it over. I cannot stand txt type on here or excessively bad grammar. I also pass over the repeat questions, you know the "am i pregnant" or "what's for dinner", etc.
    I usually pass over ones I have nothing to contribute. If I know someone is truly looking for help, and I cant help them, i'll skip it.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:47 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I skip the questions that I feel I can't be helpful answering. Or if there are 30 answers that pretty much say what I would. Or if someone uses horrible grammar......"I sleeped wit my BFF, cud I B pragnet?"
    Forget it..........I will skip it faster than a speeding bullet!
    Foster_Mom

Answer by Foster_Mom at 10:37 PM on May. 18, 2009