gotta love

when people assume im hating someone for abusing section 8. first of all i dont care he buys dvds at walmart everyweekend and goes to red lobster, olive garden every week. but how is someone who cant pay rent or buy his kids clean clothes able to have fun every weekend. i dont know any normal person who would think thats ok

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the fact that ur main complain seems to be where he shops and eats in stead of the kids .. id say you are jealous or "hateing" just drop it already
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:04 PM on May. 18, 2009

• It is called F***** up Priorities! :)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:04 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Weren't you moaning about this yesterday?
    Anonymous

• OMG I thought I was the only one who felt this way. My mom's ex friend, I don't know how they do this, but she has 2 adult daughters(18 and 19) and the mom is on SSI(for bipolar) and foodstamps because she has two other kids under 18, then her adult kids live with her(no jobs) one has a child and is not in school and she is on SSI as well and foodstamps, then the other daughter is on SSI and foodstamps. But only 1 adult per house hold is allowed SSI and foodstamps, I don't know how the hell they get away with it, but they spend their money on getting their nails done, purses, nice shoes, a car!! OMG it drives me nuts!! I'm in college, two kids, my hubby works and does online school and we barely make it(we live on our own) and we cannot get foodstamps but these lazy asses can and they spend it on soda and candy!!! OMG I hate people like that!!UGH!!!!!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 7:08 PM on May. 18, 2009

• why do you care so much? seriously? go do something about it instead of complaining to us!
    Anonymous

• sticking out tongue

Anonymous

• call me so i can get it juicy for you
    Anonymous

• They spend the money on "lavish" things becuz they can. They only have to pay $200-$300 for rent and utilities so the rest of the money is there's to spend how they want. I dont have section 8 it would be alot easier for me to take care of my family if I did but I would buy things that we really need like furniture and make sure my kids have enough clothes and shoes. Some people do abuse the system, its people like me who work hard and follow all the rules who cant get section 8 becuz so many ppl abuse the system. I dont even bother with it cuz it takes too long I just work for what i need and want. There's nothing you can do about how they spend their money so your being upset doesnt benefit anybody
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 7:14 PM on May. 18, 2009

• LOL at anon 7:11 pm
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 7:16 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I'm jealous.
    Anonymous