• In the Spotlight:

anyone heard of orgasmic birth-I want one :)

how is it acheived, and have you ever experienced it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• people who are uninformed are sure to be negative about it, ignore them. Also check out Ina May's guide to natural child birth. It is a good book, and tells about how kissing your husband diring contractions can helpo relax you to dilate and relax your body, sometimes it helps you to have an orgasm too.
    Anonymous

• Can you fill me in. I have no idea what you are talking bout??
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 7:06 PM on May. 18, 2009

• sicko
    Anonymous

• I'd rather not associate an orgasm with the birth of my child...just wayy too weird for me.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 7:09 PM on May. 18, 2009

• google it or go on youtube-it sounds nasty-but I would rather an orgasim than be in HORRIBLE pain the whole time
    Anonymous

• Good luck with that one lol
    Anonymous

• dnt have to ruin my dreams man-
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I have heard of it and read about it, but never actually talked to any "real" person who had that experience. Read the article Ecstatic Birth: The Hormonal Blueprint of Labor It has a section called "Optimizing the Ecstasy ", there's your how to for you!

I got a huge rush when I gave birth naturally.  I was disappointed that it went too fast, and I wanted more than anything to do it over again.

I had heard about that before and thought NO WAY! Until it happened to  me :-)

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 7:18 PM on May. 18, 2009

• OMG!!! Im speechless! I would NEVER want to have an orgasm while giving birth! I would feel weird!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 7:40 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I want one too! I think people are pretty simple minded to act like it is nasty. Childbirth is an extension of a sexual act. I think an orgasmic birth is about the hormonall rush and a spiritual feeling, not about being horny or anything! Women are so comfortable with shooting up drugs in labor but feeling anything good is wrong? The 1st step to an orgasmic birth is to stay home!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 8:23 PM on May. 18, 2009