what do you do to make up with your hubby if you had a silly fight

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get him horny & have sex
    Anonymous

• Yeah, that or a BJ.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 7:26 PM on May. 18, 2009

• My husband agrees with the first anon.
    Anonymous

• We don't usually have silly fights. If we have a disagreement and I discover that I was wrong, or if I've hurt his feelings, then I'll apologize. And I'll tread lightly for a while since I'll assume he is still upset, although he may not be. He seems to get over things pretty quickly, I am the one who broods.

Answer by Bmat at 7:27 PM on May. 18, 2009

• If I know its my fault, i'll apologize and we go from there. If its over something really silly we usually end up laughing about it.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:44 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Well usually we sit on opposite sides of the couch until one of us is sorry then we just hug kiss and make up. Make up sex is good!!!! But I have to say me and the hubby were fighting alot but he had to go to Germany for a couple weeks now that hes back things seem to be alot less stressful. Maybe take a weekend apart from eachother and just let him do what he wants, it helped us.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 7:44 PM on May. 18, 2009

• What is a silly fight?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:54 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Cook, sex, turn it to his show instead or mine, give him something, depends on what it is about
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:32 PM on May. 18, 2009

• if he stay mad at me for awhile i don't care if it was my fault or his i just apologize for what i said or what i may have done and then we just cuddle up and enjoy each other...he also likes his bj so if i am feeling alright (you know with me being 5 months pregnant and all) i will give him a great one. and do whatever he asks me to do
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 4:01 PM on May. 19, 2009