If You found out your kid was a rapist or murder or child molester

would you tell on them, or protect them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on May. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• Tell. I love my son, but if he were doing something like any of those things he should be in prison.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:26 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Stop asking this question, you asked already!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I was molested as a child, it's damaging. I'd tell. You have to do everything you can to raise ur children right and no matter what, do the right thing.
    Anonymous

• I would turn them in beyond a doubt. There is no justification for evil, and no way I could reconcile it in my own mind to believe it wasn't as serious as it actually was.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:53 PM on May. 18, 2009

• my children are victims of a local pedophile, I would report them the second I ever knew anything, no doubt about it. There is no excuse to keep the insanity going
    Dianne1259

Answer by Dianne1259 at 8:11 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I would turn him in. I could not let him hurt another person to protect him. I would love him but not to the extent that I could justify turning a blind eye.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 9:27 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I've lived this question and I'll tell you what I did....I turned him in. It wasn't easy, but it was the right thing to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on May. 20, 2009