Christians, has God ever blessed you with an unexpected miracle?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh yes! And I look at him every day and every night and thank God for blessing me with my miracle.
    I was told I would not have children after having a molar pregnancy. Several years later I went to my Gyn for my annual check up and she informed me I was pregnant. My hormone levels didn't increase and they told me it wasn't a "viable pregnancy" 6 1/2 months later my miracle arrived at 35 weeks 5 days weighing 4 pounds 7 ounces. They were prepared for him to have problems because he had stopped growing. He was perfect and the only problem he had was learning to eat. He came home at one week old weighing 4 pounds 8 ounces.
    Yes, God has blessed me with a miracle!
    DeeGillette

Answer by DeeGillette at 7:44 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Uh, yeah! I'm lookin' at her!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 7:47 PM on May. 18, 2009

• My is not as wonderful as Dee's but one time we needed money for some medical bills and nobody knew; we were trying to slowly pay it off, but it was alot. But someone donated some money designated to my husband, through the church for the exact amount we needed. They did it anonymously. And we still don't know who or why. It wasn't family because this same person has donated to other people on staff at the church 2 other times (that is what the administrator told us.)

Jesus knows ; )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 8:23 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Uh, yeah! I'm lookin' at her!

awwtoddler girl

Anonymous

• my DD is my unexpected miracle. i was on BCP & took them faithfully. imagine my shock when i found out i was pregnant! i was freaked out, DH & i had only been married 5 months and i was a month into a new job. i was mad that i had paid all that money for BCP & still had this baby mess up my life.

then i felt her kick, & prepared her room, & saw her little face & knew it was meant to be. its crazy to think that i hadnt planned for her, yet she's so perfect!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:46 PM on May. 18, 2009

• My son. I didn't think I'd ever get pregnant.

God bestows miracles upon me daily but I think that's my favorite :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:02 AM on May. 19, 2009

• More times than I can count. Even today we had an unexpected miracle. My life has been full of God's blessings ever since I came back to Him. I was away from God for many years and my life fell apart. He has never ending mercy and love for those who follow and believe in Him, I am sure of it!
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 1:20 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Yep. I woke up breathing this morning. For me, everyday is a miracle. This is the day the Lord made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! Also, of course, my husband, children and grandchildren, my health, and my job. But, most important of all, my Salvation, at a time when I felt more unworthy and unlovable than I'd ever felt in my life. God just never fails to amaze and awe me, every single moment of every single day. We truly do worship and serve an awesome, amazing, loving God. Praise be to He who alone is worthy!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:39 AM on May. 19, 2009