What are you proud of...

Your kids will be the assumed answer so skip the kids and move on to yourself. What can you do that is great! Who have you helped? What neat trick do you do to get something clean or save money. etc etc

Mine at this moment
I made all the sandwhiches for school lunches for the week and froze them. Yup way ahead of schedule and pretty proud.

MACY7108

Asked by MACY7108 at 7:48 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ok, my mom told me I needed to work on my answer- because it isn't "happy" enough-

I am proud that, having been home for two weeks i have made great strides in setting up daily routines and keeping the housework done, I have been using flylady.net in order to help me organize my life and i now have it down to where my mains rooms of the house can be cleaned in a very small amount of time each day. I did a major decluttering (I used flylady.net's CHAOS plan, -Can't Have Anyone Over- to get the major mess taken care of)
    I have also been working on making and completing a to-do list every day and have been able to make my SAHM experience easy to enjoy, because I neither spend all day cleaning, nor do I spend all day thinking I should be cleaning.

I am actually proud of that...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 9:19 AM on May. 20, 2009

• NOTHING

Anonymous

• I am proud that I built up the senior exercise program from 4 people to over 60, and furthermore that the program has become a social event for the students and a place to make friends. It is a thrill to see so many people improving their quality of life through exercising and socializing.

Answer by Bmat at 7:52 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I'm most proud of getting my Bachelor's degree, it's the biggest accomplishment of my life, bigger than havin' kids ;)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:53 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I fixed the water spicket outside today, the faucet broke off in my hand and water went everywhere. I put it back together. I also fixed the cruise control in our RR, I had to put a new ECU and relay switch in under the steering wheel panel. My Husband was pretty proud of me too!! Of course he was on the phone with me while I was doing it but I did it, so I'm still proud of myself.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:53 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I am proud that I assisted many people with special needs to live more fulfilled lives in the community.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 7:56 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I'm so friggin proud of myself for cleaning the entire house today top to bottom all while taking care of my daughter.

I'm also proud that I didn't watch that much TV today. Hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:02 PM on May. 18, 2009

• getting my GED it has taken me 8 years to do it. Thanks to the math it was what had kept me back. I dont understand how someone can disrespect those that go and get the GED. My reason for Dropping out was not on my own. It was family issues i was not a teen pregnancy (not that nuts). I had now graduated with really good scores. When i had dropped it was middle of my jr year thanks to mom. Even when i started doing those classes i would push people i have met to join them to and still do.
    Anonymous

• I am proud that I have put so much effort into school. Within the next year and a half I will finish my second bachelors, my masters, and two certifications. It has been a long freakin process and it is so hard to keep plugging along when you're not seeing the "payoff" but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It makes me proud of every night I didn't want to do my homework, but I did it anyway. It makes me proud that my daughters will see mommy earn at least a couple of my degrees...hopefully it will teach them to value education. I know that I have never half-assed any of my assignments no matter how tempted I was and that I will be graduating Summa Cum Laude. All of these years it just seemed tedious, but now that I'm almost done, I'm proud that I did my best, every single day for years, and took my education seriously.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:28 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I graduated with my Bachelor's Degree last weekend and I applying for Graduate School!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:57 PM on May. 18, 2009