Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Skin tag below my eye

I have this tiny skin tag that I really would like to get rid of. Is there a way to do it myself? What kind of doctor would I go to get rid of it?


Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • My family doctor takes care of stuff like that. When I have had skin tags on my are, I just tie some thread around it. It eventually dies and falls off. Though you would look pretty funny with a thread hanging on your face! Lol!

    Answer by micheledo at 8:06 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • Oops, skin tags on my ARM!

    Answer by micheledo at 8:07 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • I had one above my eye and on my stomach. My family Dr. just pulled them up gently with tweezers and snipped them off. Didn't need any numbing stuff and it didn't hurt a bit.


    Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 8:21 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • I wouldn't mess with anything myself around such a delicate area as your eyes.
    Go to your primary care physician for a quick removal.
    Best wishes!

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:14 AM on May. 19, 2009