Pregnancy Question.

Is it normal to have pain in my sides and kinda hard to.? im going on 3 months now and its my first baby.

savage7faith

Asked by savage7faith at 8:13 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes, I had that same pain, it hurt so bad that I would cry, and its just the uterus growing, but its all normal. I wish normal wasnt so painful.
    Anonymous

• My Dr. said that as the uterus expands and grows the mussel in your lower abdomen and sides will stretch, leaving you feeling very uncomfortable. even to the point of gasping and moaning for some... but the baby is just free floating enjoying the expanding room your body is making for the months ahead for your growing baby. Totally normal, but i suggest if it worsens or you become unable to move you call your Dr.
    AmyOmommy

Answer by AmyOmommy at 8:37 PM on May. 18, 2009

• round ligament pain... it blows. But soon you will be able to feel that sweet little thing moving around and you will forget all about it
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:49 PM on May. 18, 2009