so how was everyone's day?

mine was pretty good. a little stressful but not too bad. hubby is working 12 hour shifts this week so he slept while Andy and i played.

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 8:16 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pretty grim at work. Long story. Since I've been home I've done laundry and fixed supper and played for a long while on the computer so am feeling less stressed.

Answer by Bmat at 8:18 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Boring
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:19 PM on May. 18, 2009

• One of the worst i think i have had. I checked my bank account today and found out that one of our payments was taken out twice under the same check # and it will be almost 2 wks before we can get that money back in the account. ugh i hate bills!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:24 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Mellow day, one too many cocktails by the pool yesterday.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:27 PM on May. 18, 2009

• eh, hubby stole my car and left me his truck so I didn't go anywhere cause I hate his truck. I didn't get my new phone today, but I also didn't have to cook dinner, and our son got a new bed and bedsheets, he's excited. hubby stayed up til 2 last night so he's gone to bed early tonight.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:18 PM on May. 18, 2009