I think my kids know when I stayed up too late having sex the night before and make me pay for it the next day...

Does it happen to you? You think "Its the weekend, we don't have to be up early tomorrow"...so you get your hanky panky going...you go to bed too late...and the kids wake up at like 5am and don't take a nap and want to run circles around you screaming all day? AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am there today, as a matter of fact! lol. My SO is out of state for months at a time for work, and he has been home for the last week. We were up until 4am and our kids woke up at 6! I had to work today, he had some repair work to do for his mom, we juggled kids...they didn't take a nap for either of us...we had errands. Oh lord. I am so ready for bed, but I have to do my homework first!!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:31 PM on May. 18, 2009

• yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Anonymous

• that is one reason i don't have sex anymore lol
    Anonymous

• same here.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:23 PM on May. 18, 2009

• That and they wake up just as your getting to Orgasm!!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 8:24 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I just wish I got laid Lol
    Anonymous

• supposedly their subconcious does this to try to prevent you from having another child so they can be the baby forever... is it working :) ?
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:55 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i wish that happened..then that would mean i was getting laid..lol..one day...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:56 PM on May. 18, 2009

• oh and mine also had nightmares and 2 out the 3 wanted to crawl in bed with us. Luckily we were done but no cuddle time
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:02 PM on May. 18, 2009