Vanishing Morning Sickness

So I am eight weeks pregnant and have been feeling queasy for two weeks but all of the sudden my appetite has gotten better... That has never happened to me before twelve weeks. Everything else seems pregnant, but I am nervous because Ive heard that morning sickness has to do with that prego hormone... sorry if im overreacting but this is my sixth pregnancy and Ive only managed to have one who lived- so.... help.

JacquieG83

Asked by JacquieG83 at 8:25 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have one ounce of morning sickness with my dd and she's now a perfectly happy 7 1/2 yr old. I know it's not quite the same but it is possible to not have m/s and have a healthy pregnancy.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:27 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Sorry to hear about your past pregnancy's... but at eight weeks I thought something was wrong too because I had been feeling sick and then next day it was like it was just a flu! I asked my Dr. about it and its perfectly normal. Try to stay positive and worry free and just enjoy pregnancy!
    AmyOmommy

Answer by AmyOmommy at 8:32 PM on May. 18, 2009