20 days late negative test

Last time I had sex. I was on my period. Now I am 20 days late. I have taken 7 test. They have all been negative. I am not stressing out about anything nor am I having any symtoms. I am so confused. Please help. Any advice would help.

stephel

Asked by stephel at 8:35 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would make a doctors appointment and get a blood test and checked out. Thats not right if you havnt been stressed at all.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:40 PM on May. 18, 2009

• dr appoitment pregnancy is NOT the only thing that stops a period it could be something else going on
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:42 PM on May. 18, 2009

• definetly go see the doctor, you may have concieved but the fetus isn't producing enough harmone for it to register and you'll miscarry... You could be pregnant and fine just get a false negative for some reason... have you tried different brands?
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 8:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Yup I agree with previous posters, it might be an ectopic pregnancy or something completely different or nothing at all but continuing to "wait it out" might cause serious damage if you are needing medical attention now. Make the appointment and follow up with your doc
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:46 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I forgot to mention my gf didnt see a positive result until she was FIVE MONTHS pregnant. She honestly thought she was losing her mind I think she told me she spent over $200 in pregnancy tests over the course of those five months before finally seeing a doctor and then she was terrified missing that early prenatal care would cause problems (but everything worked out great for her)
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:48 PM on May. 18, 2009