Was i wrong for putting her and her dd outa day after her husband pulled a gun on the wife?

Okay yesterday my ds and i was invited to dinner and when i went the husband met me at the store for directions. He was drinking so i said to him why are you drinking and driving you are going to kill urself or someone else and he says, "Well, she doesn't want me anymore.So it doesn't matter!" Well, i went to there house feeling uncomfortable so i got it to go and offered to keep their dd. She called when we were 5 mins from my house and said he pulled a gun on her and told her to come back inside. I told her she can come to my house bc he doesn't know where i live. So she came to my home and that night she said she wanted to go back to her home and get some more of her belongings so she said she was looking for a precint. I gave her a number so she wouldn't have to call 911. Well they came in with about 10 cops and physchiatrics(sp) and hovered over him. She told them i said that he was going to commit suicide and gave the#

sunshyne251

Asked by sunshyne251 at 8:37 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm confused... he pulled a gun on her and you went to get her and her daughter... then she went back with the cops to grab some things... then you kicked her out on the street? Am i missing something?
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 8:42 PM on May. 18, 2009

• This is very disjointed. I am now very very confused. Translation please?
    Anonymous

• I'm confused too.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 8:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

• psychiatrists that make house calls? I don't think so. Get the story straight lady.
    Anonymous

• Okay if I've gotten this correct, YES it's awful that you threw them onto the street after such a HORRIBLE home environment.. but they're probably better off since you came to that conclusion and thought it was just in the first place.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 9:03 PM on May. 18, 2009

• okay my computer went down.....no she told her husband that i told her to call the cops and that i said he was going to commit suicide. okay i dont know the name of the people who come with the cops when there is a mental issue....i'm going by what he said to me. When i tried to help her she was going back telling her husband everything that i said to play him against me and she's not going to try to go to marriage counceling and she is moving back to her home town and i will have to deal with him resenting me after she has left! So was i wrong...bc they were calling me and i was hearig both sides. They don't need to be together bc she was taking plan B after they were tying to have a baby bc they don't have children together and he was paying for fertility treatments!
    sunshyne251

Answer by sunshyne251 at 9:42 PM on May. 18, 2009

• When she blamed me for that mess, I'd have been done with her too.
    She apparently took what you said to mean that he was suicidal (could be taken that way but doubt he meant it t hat way), but now it leaves you to wonder if she lied about what you said... did she lie about the gun?
    I'd tell the hubby that I didn't say those things, she made the call (wonder if he can request the recording of it?).
    She sounds like a real prize... if you knew she was lying about the fertility thing, then consider the source and move forward without her in your life (while you're breathing a big huge sigh of releif).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:17 PM on May. 18, 2009