Do you give egg for your 18 months baby as their everyday menu?

How many egg do you give in a day? Is it healthy to do so? For us grown ups, we should limit consuming eggs, since it got high cholesterol. What about 18 mobths baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Kids' Health

• It's the same for them too. I think one a day is okay though.
    Anonymous

• not everyday. My daughter is alittle older *3) and she gets eggs for breakfast about 2-3 times a week. She loves them. I also try to get the egglands best eggs.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

• My son had atleast 1 egg a day since he was about 8 months old. The guidelines would be the same as for adults, moderation is key. He went through a kick where he ate 3 fried eggs a day for about a month and his doctor said that was fine because it was just a phase.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:46 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Eggs aren't healthy for anyone, ton of cholesterol and they carry a lot of diseases. Give your kid something healthy instead.
    Anonymous

• From the time my daughter turned one, until she was 3 or 4, she had a hard boiled egg mixed with hummus every day. This is a nutritional powerhouse.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:28 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Eggs contain compounds that stimulate brain growth...the same with fish
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Yes, eggs are very nutritional. Well, I guess my conclusion is that it's okay for toddlers to eat egg one a day, but as they grow bigger, I should reduce it gradually to adults health portion. Right, moms?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on May. 20, 2009