what do you think?

I asked earlier about my hubby buying so many vehicles, while I let him trade mine in to get another one, because he wanted it, and I'm tired of him being able to get whatever he wanted anytime he wanted while anytime I ask for something he says we can't afford it. I was called selfish! Do u think I'm being selfish? If u didn't see my earlier question ill explain more if you want me to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont think you are being selfish, because you said in the other question that you gave him all the money that you saved for your plastic surgery and you let him trade in your car for the one he wanted, but what I dont understand is why the cars have to be either yours or his. My husband and I also have way too many vehicles, but they are not defined as mine or his, they are OURS. we are married and whats his is mine and mine is his, why should it be oen or the other?
    I do agree that he should let you pick the car that you want because he obviously has all the ones that he wants, I do think he is a tad bit selfish though, maybe he buys the cars for the both of you, has he ever told you that they are his cars?
    and i know you said that you cant drive a stick shift, well tell him to teach you, if he doesnt want to teach you then get someone else to do it.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:41 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Oh hunny, thats how guys are...they think since your a mom and you usually do without that you dont need anything and that since they work more they can have whatever they want...its life and sucks big time!!
    Anonymous

• ok if he gets any car that he wants, shouldnt you be allowed to get at least one thing that you want? its only fair. you are definitely not selfish
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 8:52 PM on May. 18, 2009