I'm having a male/female baby shower and would like to have some fun games that the guys will have fun playing, too... any suggestions?

There won't be TOO many couples, mostly just single friends (and of course family). Most of our friends are males and not into the whole baby shower thing, so I need something that they would have a good time doing as well as the females.

JadeCosta

Asked by JadeCosta at 9:19 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can play belly bump... fill up water balloons and have one person hold onto it at belly level and the other smash against it until it pops... and the water breaks... lol
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 9:20 PM on May. 18, 2009

• that game where you drink out of the baby bottle the fastest ... instead of juice or something, try beer. if you are okay with that. you dont have to even serve beer there at the party, but for this game it will def get the men involved lol.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:22 PM on May. 18, 2009

• lol, definitely not against the beer... there will be plenty of it for the guys.
    JadeCosta

Answer by JadeCosta at 9:23 PM on May. 18, 2009

• lol then do that game ! my friends shower was both men and women and a LOT of people participated in this game mostly men.. she also did the game where you have the diapers with diff candy bar flavors smeared on them like poop and you have to smell them and look at them and guess what kind of candy bar it was.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:26 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i had a game where the husbands were blind folded as they fed their wife a thing of pudding first team to have eaten all the pudding wins, its a game for kicks and laughter than anything else really.
    most baby shower games though can be played by men theres been mutiple baby showers that both my hubs and i have gone to that he played and we werent a team...
    Keolalani

Answer by Keolalani at 9:26 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Can I ask why you are making the men go to a baby shower? Seriously, let the men be men and don't make them go to stuff like this. The idea of a shower is to have a place where women can get together, talk and play games. Seems to me you all are trying to feminize the men too much.
    Anonymous

• oh anon- go suck a lemon!!!!!! and keep ur bitter self out of here!!!! i think male/female showers are great and men dont always want to be left out of the fun- and i love the beer baby bottle chug idea! that would be fun for a party even without it being a baby shower lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 9:50 PM on May. 18, 2009

• LMFAO feminize the men too much. im sure if the mend dont want to go then they wont. no big deal. buzz offf anon
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:56 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I'm having men go because I don't talk to women aside from my best friend and family... Also, because my fiance wants to be as much a part of this as possible, and I don't see why he shouldn't be? The days are gone where the mom is the only one that has anything to do with pregnancy. And I'm not MAKING anybody do anything, I'm inviting them, that doesn't mean that they have to be there.
    JadeCosta

Answer by JadeCosta at 9:58 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I'm actualy helping a friend plan her shower and it's co-ed and we were thinking about the same thing. We have a game call pass the dirty diaper it's like musical chair. You put melted chocolate in a diaper and pass it around while playing music eliminating the person left holding the diaper until you're down to two people and the winner. Check out this site www.babyshower101.com.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:59 PM on May. 18, 2009