Can someone help this soccer mom win a better field for her son?

I know this isn't a true question - but I could use your help. Frosted flakes is sponsoring a contest where they will give $15k to a neediest field. We are so close! The field is so bad that they transferred my son's league to a middle school field because the kids were getting hurt. We need your help! Please go to www.frostedflakes.com and vote for Hoosier Grove in Streamwood, IL. Your votes are extremely appreciated. All you need is a date of birth and an email address. Thats it! They don't contact you so nothing to worry about. Thanks in advance.

MomofAtoZ

Asked by MomofAtoZ at 9:34 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just voted for my cousins sons field. Sorry, :( but good luck!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 9:49 PM on May. 18, 2009

• We have some nice parks here already, so I was happy to vote for your soccer field to be rebuilt.

Best of luck to you guys!!

good luck

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:57 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i've never heard of this before. i think it's a great idea. i voted for you guys. good luck!
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 10:21 PM on May. 18, 2009