late period

my last period was april 8th and i was due again may 10th and my period didn't show up until may 15th. I have noticed that this period is more painful. I have been having more cramps than i normally have like when i was in high school. I currently am taking prenatal vitamins along with more folic acid and b6 i also need to take more iron to i believe. I curious as to from taking these vitamins, trying to eat healther, being more active, working on trying to get more sleep at night if my body is trying to prepare me to have another baby. I also currently have a 10 year daughter. I don't really recall having cramps this bad well before i had my daughter and once i had her the cramps seemed to have died down a lot but there back i think is that a good thing anyone know? I would really like to have another baby.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 9:41 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i had really bad cramps like i was going to get my period but never did...found out i was pregnant at 7 1/2 weeks, but i didnt have bleeding or "spotting" but you could be having a miscarriage maybe? call teh dr see what they recommend :)
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 11:36 PM on May. 18, 2009