do u think i did the right thing?

ok so my daughters dad wasnt a part of my life fromt he time i was 2 months pregnant till my daughter was 2 weeks old then we got back 2gather for like 1 month then split up till she was 10 months old then got back 2gather in feb( when she was 10 months old ) and split 2night... im almost 3 weeks late... my dd turned 13 months old on the 10th... she dont like him anyways but was i in the wrong for telling him if he leaves hes not comeing back anymore cuz i am not going to put up with anyone walking in and out of my daughters life.. hes never bought her anything im 16 n buy her eveyrthing she gets and he is almost 20 and hasnt bought her 1 thing in her entire life... i havent spent more then 5 mins away from her her entire life n he didnt understand... he thought he had 2 spend every second of my life with me i couldnt go walking with my cousin without him being stuck up my butt and i wanted 2 spend time with my daughter

melodysmamma410

Asked by melodysmamma410 at 9:46 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you are very young and have your whole life ahead of you to be with someone who doesn't care aout your daughter and appreciates you. I had my son when I was 17 and was also on and off with my sons dad. he also didn't take care of my son and I left him and 2 years later I met my now husband and to my sons knowledge that is his father. you and the baby deserve better..its hard enough having a child young, but you can do it on ur own. it sounds like you are already there. good luck
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 9:56 PM on May. 18, 2009