What do I need to do? How worried should i be? CPS

i just had cps at my house and i dont know what to do someone called them about something that i dont even know we are both good parents and i am so confused on who would do this or what
when they came over i was asleep on the couch kyla was asleep in her bed and bray was almost asleep and cam was playing a game there was the cps lady and two detectives adn they asked for me by name and then they said they were with cps and they got a call (wtf) and went to bray and said this must be braylen and he is one? and i said yes then she asked where is kyla and i said asleep in her room and she said can we see her and i said yes of course so we went in there and she woke up and i had to change her underwear and they said we will give you some privacy so i changed her and both of us came back out and guess they asked about brays nose (kyla did something to him he has a scratch there) and cameron told them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on May. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• and they told us that if they were really considered they wouldnt be talking to us like they were they were really nice and all but you never know so she said she would call me in a few days and i never did get to ask her what the allegations where so i called and left a voicemail but she hasnt called back
    Anonymous

• you have a right to know what the allegation was before you even let them in your house... seriously GET A LAWYER
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:53 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Keep calling and trying to get in touch with er you have every right to know what is going on, although I think it is aggainst the law they cant tell you who called in. Do any of your kids go to school? Or aday care? A friend you havent gotten along with or you got into an argument with, or even grandparents will sometimes call in to have someone check on thigs if they arent allowed to see their grandkids, even if it is for a justifiable reason. GL let us know what you find out.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:58 PM on May. 18, 2009

• no one i pissed off or anything like that we thought about that and we have talked to every one of our parents i know they wouldnt do that cause they get to see the kids thank you hun
    Anonymous

• As long as there aren't anything seriously wrong, you don't have to worry. As long as your house was clean, nothing seriously wrong with your children, everything will be fine. If they found something, they would have let you know when they were there.

We had a false allegation once, they visited, we never heard anything else from them again, that was 3 years ago. If yours is false, it will most likely be removed from your record in 6 months.

I'll be praying for your family.
    Anonymous

• I am so sorry for what you are going through. I think that people call CPS for the most RIDICULOUS reasons these days!! You never know when they are going to come popping up at your door, I would have been a MESS if they ever showed up at my door...That must have been awful for you. Hopefully they found nothing against you, and it will all be over and done with! Keep your head up...

im sorry

pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:32 PM on May. 18, 2009

• That really sucks! Some people are so damn nosey. My dd fell and has a bruise on her eye. I am so worried that someone will report ME to cps!!
    Anonymous

• AK aries got it right. Grandparents can be such petty people.
    Anonymous

• They should have told you what the allegations were to beigin with but she was right, if they were really concerned they wouldn't have been so nice. i had a neighbor call CPS on me saying i was starving my kids because i asked to borrow an egg from her one time when i couldn't get to the store. They came in, looked in my cupboards and saw that I had plenty of food and left.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:32 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I agree some people are very nosey, but all the same I appreciate that cps does look into these allegations. I'm sorry that this has happened to you, I would be wondering what's up too!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:49 AM on May. 19, 2009