sitting up and leaning

my five month old when sitting her body leans to the left but her head leans to the right she just started sitting up about four days ago do you think its due to her trying to get her balance still? Let me know what you think we go to the doctor next week for her six month appointment I can ask him just wanted to know what you all thought.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My ds did this for awhile when he forst started to learn to sit up unsupported properly. Once your lo continues to gain strengh in his truck he should straighten out. Mention it to the doc but I THINK he is probably just trying to figure it out. Does he have good neck control?
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 10:12 PM on May. 18, 2009

• She does have good neck control
    Anonymous

• Normal. All babies have to learn how to hold themselves up. Give it some time and she will figure it out.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:38 PM on May. 18, 2009