i think i'm starting to lose my mucus plug? also i've been eating a lot probably having anxiety attacks?

what is it supposed to look and feel like? i've been having about 4 contractions a day for the past 3 or for days but contractions aren't really the ones you can start timing since they are random, and they hurt a little bit more than braxton hicks but i'm able to stand it pretty well, so hopefully my baby will come out this week as i think i'm having a lot of anxiety attacks :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• does it kinda look like boogers? not to be gross, but if its like a snot texture, then you are
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 10:03 PM on May. 18, 2009

• it feels like jelly lol really sticky and it has the color of lemonade
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 10:04 PM on May. 18, 2009

• LOL sorry i don't know why i posted my question as anonymous haha funny
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 10:09 PM on May. 18, 2009

• yeah thats your mucous plug but it really doesnt mean anything:( I lost mine at 31 weeks with my daughter and wasnt induced til 38!! You are more than likely losing it but it doesnt mean labor is necessarily immediate
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 10:21 PM on May. 18, 2009