What is going on?

Why are kids who get the chicken pox vaccine getting chicken pox, why are they getting all these other diseases that they were vaccinated for, and why are they having seizures after some of the vaccines? And the pharmaceutical companies say they are just harmless seizures. I just don't understand, I guess. What is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have done some research on the vaccines. There are many things that are in vaccines that aren't activated, but when they come into contact with other things they become activated. I used to believe whole heartedly in vaccines, but now I am scared. These drug companies don't really care about our kids, they are interested in the money.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:14 PM on May. 18, 2009

• well the way i understand it they give a little of the diseases to them that's what the shot is to see if there immune system can fight it and if it cant well they get it.. And as for America that's all they really care about is to just give meds its all money.. that's why Everyone is sick!

michelleyucel

Answer by michelleyucel at 10:16 PM on May. 18, 2009

• why did your question get deleted??? i just wrote a long response.. ill write it again....

this is a money maker. i know not all people pay to get the shots and there are free clinics etc. but someone IS paying to make them and take them. its a money maker.

as far as all the REALLY bad side effects... i dont chance it and i dont trust it. which is why i do not vaccinate my daughter i dont want to chance something bad happening to her. and if she does end up getting chicken pox or something else, we will cross that bridge when needed. but right now.. she is very healthy. just the way god intended it her to be.. vaccine free without all those nasty poisons and crap running thru her blood stream.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:20 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Currently, I am watching America's Next Top Model and my left hand went numb so I am having a hard time typing. W'hat's going on with you?
    Anonymous

• oh my gosh this again.....
    Anonymous

• They are getting them because vaccines aren't a 100% fix... but they help. And the children that get the chicken pox won't have gotten them as bad as if they hadn't had the vaccine.
    Seizures- people react differently to everything, there are risks with anything in life. People have deadly reactions to peanuts, eggs, and shelfish to name a few of the common things and you don't see people not eating them at all because of the risks.
    So you choose... take the risk of side effect from vaccinations or risk getting the illness
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Actually those that have allergic reactions to those food do avoid them and my son had an allergic reaction to the vaccines so PER HIS DOCTORS ORDERS we DO NOT vaccinate him anymore!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on May. 19, 2009