What is going on?

Why are kids who get the chicken pox vaccine getting chicken pox, why are they getting all these other diseases that they were vaccinated for, and why are they having seizures after some of the vaccines? And the pharmaceutical companies say they are just harmless seizures. I just don't understand, I guess. What is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Kids' Health

• "There are significant risks associated with every immunisation and numerous contraindications that may make it dangerous for the shots to be given to your child....There is growing suspicion that immunisation against relatively harmless childhood diseases may be responsible for the dramatic increase in autoimmune diseases since mass inoculations were introduced. These are fearful diseases such as cancer, leukaemia, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Lou Gehrig's disease, lupus erthematosus, and the Guillain-Barre syndrome." --Dr. Mendelsohn, M.D.

"There is no evidence that any influenza vaccine thus far developed is effective in preventing or mitigating any attack of influenza. The producers of these vaccines know that they are worthless, but they go on selling them anyway." - Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the US Federal Drug Admin.)
    Its.Me.Again

Answer by Its.Me.Again at 12:46 PM on May. 19, 2009

• this is getting annoying
    Anonymous

• Why do you feel the need to post this 5,000 times? Kids get a MILDER case than they would if they DID NOT have the vaccine
    Anonymous

• why did your question get deleted??? i just wrote a long response.. ill write it again....

this is a money maker. i know not all people pay to get the shots and there are free clinics etc. but someone IS paying to make them and take them. its a money maker.

as far as all the REALLY bad side effects... i dont chance it and i dont trust it. which is why i do not vaccinate my daughter i dont want to chance something bad happening to her. and if she does end up getting chicken pox or something else, we will cross that bridge when needed. but right now.. she is very healthy. just the way god intended it her to be.. vaccine free without all those nasty poisons and crap running thru her blood stream.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:18 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Stir that pot Hon. But vaccinated children do spread diseases. You will be forced to get them vaccinated before too much longer.
    Anonymous

• i wont be forced to do anything why do you say that?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:22 PM on May. 18, 2009

• idk my kids never had a bad reaction to any vaccine.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:23 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I wasn't forced to do anything with my child, I chose to have my child vaccinated. vaccines don't stop all diseases, they help prevent them. Kids get a milder case of the diseases. My son never had a bad reaction to any vaccine, no one I know had kids that had bad reactions to any vaccines. The amount of kids that do is less than 1%.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:49 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Why don't you do your own research and learn just what the vaccine is designed to do.

I my 2 year old has not had any negative affects from her vacines and she's had them all on schedule. Yes, some kids have a negative affect to vaccines, but some people die because they wore their seat belt. Does that mean no one should wear a seat belt? No. It jsut means in the general you are safer with a seatbelt. Same is true with vaccines.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 19, 2009

• "This report describes six mothers who received live virus vaccines and one who received a Hepatitis B vaccine during pregnancy after having received an MMR booster five months prior to conception. All the children who resulted from these pregnancies have had developmental problems, six out seven (85%) were diagnosed with autism, and the seventh seems to exhibit symptoms often associated with autistic spectrum disorders." --F. EdwardYazbak, MD

"Every day new parents are ringing us. They all have the same tragic story. Healthy baby, child, teenager, usually a boy, given the DPT (diphtheria, pertussis and tetanus) or DT (diphtheria and tetanus), MMR or MMR booster followed by a sudden fall or slow, but steady decline into autism or other spectrums disorder."--The Hope Project (Ireland)
    Its.Me.Again

Answer by Its.Me.Again at 12:42 PM on May. 19, 2009