really need some advice here!!!

okay so my boyfriend gave me $180 to pay my phone bill that was late for 2 months and about to get disconnected (i didn't ask him for it, and when he did give it to me i told him id pay him back) so i went to verizon to pay my bill and they said i only owed $47 because the security deposit i put down on the phone got refunded towards my bill. SO my question is, if you were in my position would you keep the extra money, or give it back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• GIVE IT BACK!!! That is so dishonest if you don't, nice girlfriend you are!!!
    Anonymous

• Wow really? Give it back..
    Anonymous

• damn calm down i was asking what YOU would do.
    Anonymous

• I would give it back, cause you said you were gonna pay him back anywayz...so that would be less money that you owe him.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:21 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Yes, give it back.

Answer by Bmat at 10:22 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I'd give it back. If he found out you lied about it, he'd never trust you with money again.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:25 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I would definitely give it back. If you don't and he finds out about it, you might just be caught empty-handed the next time you ask him for a loan.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 10:25 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I agree with pamelajgs..Less money you owe him and more money in your pocket later. Atleast your bill is paid and he will be able to trust you with a loan later if you are ever in that position again.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:31 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Return the cash. Show you are trustworthy.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:43 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Give it back. You said you would pay it back and now you have less to pay back.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:08 PM on May. 18, 2009