2 for 1..

so 2 questions.. one is about the mucus plug.. for like 3 days last week when i would wipe i would have a lot of discharge that looked kind of like boogers but i mean it was a good amount and there was always a bit a discharge in the toilet, enough to see it.. is that mucus plug or just discharge? there was no blood or anything.

and my second one is ive been feeling like im going to start my period, you know those first and second day cramps that always suck the worst when you actually get a period.. is this a good sign of possible labor soon? or part of contractions at all? im 37 weeks...

USMC_Elisa

Asked by USMC_Elisa at 10:31 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If your cramps get to be constant and 5 mins apart then go to L&D. Yes this is a good sign

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:33 PM on May. 18, 2009

• YES IT PROBABLY WAS YOUR PLUG..AND YES I BELIEVE YOUR GETTING REAL CLOSE...
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 11:14 PM on May. 18, 2009