How do you delete your account?

I waste way too much time on here. I am so sick of the nasty comments. I might not be a ray of sunshine all the time, but at least I have a position, I'm not afraid to say what I've got to say.

Of all the "strong" opinions I've had...I got jumped about a comment I made about working with the public. I hated it working with the public when I had to, and I said it was punishment. They took it as "they deserve it". Anyway, when I tried to clarify, they basically said I was changing my position. Yeah, whatever...I've not been too concerned about making everyone like me, so I'm not going to "change" anything on a question about cashiers.

This site is so nasty now...so how do I delete my account?!

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 10:37 PM on May. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• All you have to do is click on the Contact Us on bottom then on the right of the page it will have a option to delete your accout.

Just remember this is only the internet & maybe you just need to take some time away from CM for a while.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:39 PM on May. 18, 2009

• :( i know what you mean....do you have a myspace-maybe we can keep in touch
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:40 PM on May. 18, 2009

• you can go to the bottom of the site where the FAQs are it that is a frequently asked question and it tells you how...
    (funny its a FAQ huh? lol)

sad to see you go though, youve been on here a damn long time at least i remember from a while ago when i was Kelsobabeyy :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:40 PM on May. 18, 2009

• yeah...its www.myspace.com/kabbot01
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:41 PM on May. 18, 2009

• lol...that is funny...I was actually looking for you not too long ago because I knew you had your baby and I wanted to see pics.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:42 PM on May. 18, 2009

• lol well here i am lol. i also just requested you as a friend on myspace. so hopefully we can keep in touch then! :D
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:46 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Well, I sent out a message to my friends list letting them know my myspace. Bye ladies!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:58 PM on May. 18, 2009