Gallstones

Has anyone ever had gallstones? Did you have the surgery or try the natural remedy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Health

• I had to have surgery because I put off going to the doctor until it was time for the ER. I was in tremendous agonizing pain crying and screaming. If you think you have them do something now. The surgery wasn't bad, but don't wait.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:05 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I had to have the surgery because by the time I went into the ER my gallbladder was seriously infected and full of stones. The surgery was a breeze. I felt so much better after the surgery that I don't know why I didn't go in sooner.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:34 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I, like the previous posters, waited far too long to seek treatment. I didn't go to the doc until I started turning yellow, big mistake. We had to do the surgery the hard way, I don't recommend that for anyone.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 7:49 AM on May. 19, 2009