having trouble spoiling my 3yr old now iam prego??

ever since i found out i was pregnant i feel bad for my son he knows that iam pregnant and understands that i have a baby on the way but here lately i felt like i wont be able to love two babies at the same time. i always lovin on him and holding him all the time he likes it he is a very loving little boy and i have been giving a lot of things to make him happy! is this wrong i dont know what to do? has anyone ever felt like this? is this just my hormones oh yeah iam 20 weeks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the same worries when I was pregnant with my second daughter. How was I going to give two kids the amount of love and attention that they both deserve? I nearly drove myself crazy until I brought my youngest home from the hospital. Then I realized that it just came naturally. There's no big secret, it just happens. The worries started up again when I found out that I was pregnant for the third time, but I just thought back and remembered how I'd already dealt with it. I didn't do anything except be a mommy.

Don't worry, sweetie. You'll do great.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 11:10 PM on May. 18, 2009