stain romover?

My kitty threw up on my carpet a few weeks ago and there is a brown stain and i can't get it out, i have scrubbed and ran the steam cleaner accross it. Any one know of any good products to try and get it out with? I need suggestions before i buy somthething.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Home & Garden

• windex. soak it in windex and use a brush to scrub it. works for me. even with blood.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:53 PM on May. 18, 2009

• yes!!! let me look in my pantry.. its AMAZING and i will NEVER use anything else. it takes EVEYRTHING up!!

k i looked, its called "Folex" its in a white spray bottle. you just spray it on scrub it a little.. not even that much or that hard and let it dry.. no rinsing or anything :) you can get it at like wal mart target
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:53 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Resolve or go to your nearest home depot or lowes and they might recommend something .
    Anonymous

• Totally Toddler is the best stain remover I've ever found. It takes out everything from formula and pet stains to ketchup and axle grease.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 10:55 PM on May. 18, 2009

• spray and wash with resolve
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:36 AM on May. 21, 2009