Anyone else...

feel your baby kick more when you have to pee? I think someone is performing a circus act on my bladder!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YES. my little girl is such a little brat (: everytime I have to pee I feel like she just decides to nestle right on my bladder and give it a nice kick and then roll side to side and stand on her head or something. She moves all night too, cannot sleep, feels like i've got about 8 kids in there :D
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:55 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I totally know what you mean!
    I swear she's telling me to go empty it because she wants more room to wiggle around. haha
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 10:56 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Yep, I've got the same problem. As soon as I have the urge to go tinkle, I feel like I'm having a litter of Jack Russell terrier puppies instead of a baby. I think it's just his way of asking for more wiggle room.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 11:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Oops, I was the poster, but apparently click it anonymous. But yea, lol...he kicks until I almost pee my pants, then when I go to pee, it's just a little dribble when I expected a gallon, lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• "Oops, I was the poster, but apparently click it anonymous. But yea, lol...he kicks until I almost pee my pants, then when I go to pee, it's just a little dribble when I expected a gallon, lol! "

Same here
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:33 PM on May. 18, 2009

• same here about the kicking..and then amount of pee parts
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:34 PM on May. 18, 2009