when is enough .. enough..?

when do you know that your marriage is over.. when is it enough

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Only you can say. Maybe when you don't love him anymore?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:55 PM on May. 18, 2009

• hugsWhen the love is no longer there, when you look at that person and just can not stand them!! When the person you are with is not a reliable, trustworthy, loving, affectionate person, and you think your life would be better without them in it...JMO!! When you have to ask this question...then you have probably had enough!

pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:57 PM on May. 18, 2009

• When you roll over in bed and night and watch him sleep, only to feel nothing. No love, no connection, no physical attraction, nothing. When you find yourself wishing that he would just go away.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 10:57 PM on May. 18, 2009

• The time to move on is when you look at your mate and think " Just get the hell away from me, and leave me alone." I am sorry if this is where you are in your relationship with your boyfriend/husband, but if you feel like it is time to move on with your life then do it as friendly as possible if there is a child involved. Your child/ children need to understand that none of this is thier fault and that the both of you still love them no matter what. I wish you lots of luck and I hope you do what is best for everyone involved.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 11:08 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i believe i no such thing. every marriage has its ups n downs....you didnt say yor vows for nothing...".till death do us part, for good times n bad"....have you tried praying for yor marriage to work?....u will be amazed...lay yor problems on jehovah n let him do the rest.....for every cross u carry theres a crown....ive been thru bad times but m still hanging in there.....so there is no such thing a a marriage being enuf.......work harder at it n try n make it work.......jst my 2cents....
    Anonymous