Anyone know of any Banquet Halls in St. Louis, MO?

I am looking for somewhere to have my wedding next year. I was gonna have it at a local park, but was worried about the weather. Now I'm trying to find a banquet hall where they allow outside food so we can make our own and do alil buffet like setting. I'm looking for somewhere not extremely expensive. Any ideas?

mommakelley21

Asked by mommakelley21 at 11:01 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• I would look into University campuses. They usually have beautiful banquet halls that they rent and may let you bring in your own food (or you may be able to get a packaged deal for the room and caterer.). Also look for unusual places such as art galleries, museums, library main branch, zoos, aquariums, etc. Here is a website I found that may help.

http://www.eventective.com/USA/Missouri/Saint+Louis/Partw-Reunions.html

Good luck!
    Allegra360

Answer by Allegra360 at 11:21 PM on May. 18, 2009

• How many guests? Unfortunately (at least here in Ohio) most banquet halls rent to you in order with the stipulation that you use their catering services. Have you tried to google it? Allegra360 has some great ideas. (although I've found that many of those places are actually higher in cost than normal banquet halls) Try googling local, state, and national parks. A lot of those places have indoor facilities that you can rent and they allow you to bring in your own food. But most may not allow alcohol if you want it. (www.mostateparks.com) Also try local historical places, maybe contact the historical society. A lot of churches will allow you to rent their banquet halls, even if you don't attend there or are having the wedding there. My daughter is getting married in our church (which doesn't allow drinking or dancing) and having the reception a block away at a Greek church which does allow dancing.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 7:40 AM on May. 19, 2009

• ok, how much do you have to spend? the Royale Orleans in South county is wonderful. and you can get good deals on packages there, that include ceremony, reception cake, bar, food etc....at least call them up and go talk to someone there and see what kind of deals they have. My hubby and i got married there and had a great experience and unlike these other places where you spend 20 or 30 thousand on a wedding you can do the same thing and only spend maybe 7 or 8 at the most
    they are on Telegraph rd and their number is 487 -7006
    plus if you are allowed to bring your own food then you will save a lot of money......hubby and i ate their food, and it was delicious
    good luck to you, planning a wedding is very stressful, but definitely worth it in the end!!
    newmom2009

Answer by newmom2009 at 11:40 AM on May. 19, 2009