If you believe in heaven/home.....

what do you think it will be like? And, I am not asking to rile anyone up. I am just asking to see how many different views there are if the one place. I will post what i believe Home looks like in a response. And if you think we will all be asleep until the reapture, what will the heaven we go to look like and what will we do?
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 11:07 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe that when we die, we go to Heaven (those who have been faithful). I'm unsure of what Heaven will look like but I picture it as a beautiful place filled with peace, love, and understanding. According to the Bible, there will be trees and animals as well.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:14 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I believe the landscape of home will be just like the landscape here, but without all the nasty stuff (factories, burned land, garbage dumps). The colors will be more vivd and bright then they are here as well. The water will b crystal clear and the fields will be a lush green.
    As for what we can do over there, anything we can do over here can be done there. We can spend our time reading, writing, sleeping (although their is no need to sleep), and yes, even making love if we so chose (however, not for procreation purposes). The different "continents" are each specialty zones, so to speak. And travel is done through a type of teleportation. Just think yourself there and your there. So there is no need for vehicles.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:16 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention, as soon as we get home, every animal we have had in every lifetime we have lived is there to great us. And our loved ones are there also. And we are all about 30 years old at home.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:18 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I truly don't care what it looks like. I just know that I will see Jesus face to face and He will say enter in good and faithful servant. As much as I want to see loved ones, meet the saints of old, all of that, I live to see my Lord.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:54 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I dont really think about this, the appearance of Heaven is not important to me. My goal is just to be there in the end, with my family and whatever friends of mine accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 12:59 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Heaven will be like we live now but everything will be renewed, restored, and put back to where it was when it was first created. It wont happen over night. Heaven has streets of gold and a river flowing from its throne. The tree of life will be planted beside it. We will have mansions some bigger than others depending on what we did on earth.. some people will live closer to the city of Jeruselem and others won't . Animals will get along, the lion will lie with the lamb ( as in lay next to) , food will be grown fresh, water will be drinkable everywhere. No disease or famine or blindness or deafness no sickness.... list goes on.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:43 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I agree with shaneagle's description. "And there we will be with the Lord forever." <3
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:24 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I think (if there IS a Heaven) it is like the idea of it portrayed in What Dreams May Come.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 6:02 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I have to agree with the responses of my sisters in Christ! As one said, I don't care what it looks like,I'll be with my Lord and Savior,and my Heavenly Father,and that is all that matters.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:27 AM on May. 19, 2009

• The Quran tells us Allah created 7 heavens. He told us he created paradise. which contains gardens..I believe we can't even imagine what it will look like. Because it is unlike anything we have ever seen but i can attest that it will be beautiful
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:28 AM on May. 19, 2009