Anyone know about dreams?

I've had soooooo many dreams where something goes wrong and I'm trying to dial 911 but it NEVER goes through! The numbers always get messed up or the phone dies or the numbers on the phone are out of order and it's dark and I can't find the right numbers....what does that mean?

mommabear2008

Asked by mommabear2008 at 11:09 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's called a Frustration Dream. The reason you are having this type of dream is because you have some issue(s) that is(are) not being resolved in real life. I have had many of these dreams where I either cannot get connected to the person I am trying to reach on the phone, where the call gets dropped or interrupted, or I cannot get them to understand what I am trying to tell them.
    I have also dreamed that someone hit me and it hurt like crazy but when i hit them back, they couldn't even feel the punch. Same type of dream, caused by frustration.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:28 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Here try this site.
    http://www.brilliantdreams.com/dream-dictionary/dream-dictionary-t.htm

Try looking up Telephone and Emergency.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:14 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Your subconscience feels like you are so in need of help that you can't even go about getting help.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:14 PM on May. 18, 2009

• maybe you are having problems in a relationship with someone maybe a boyfriend/husband/family member/ or a friend and your communication lines are not open or crossed.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:16 PM on May. 18, 2009

• ooh, that may have come out wrong, I meant that if you need help and aren't asking for it, you are feeling anxiety about it. I have dreams where I am yelling the most horrible insults at the top of my lungs at my brother and his GF. It is me way of letting the anxiety out from me keeping quiet all the time.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:24 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Aprilmorgans:
    I have dreams also that I'm trying to hit someone over and over again but they don't feel anything and my swing starts out fast and hard then like dies out before I make contact.

I also can't 'run' in dreams without having my hands on the ground pulling myself faster....like a cheeta or something. lol

Man, I'm really messed up apparently! Maybe I should go to counseling to figure out what 'issues' I have that I'm repressing, there are obviously a few!
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 10:23 AM on May. 19, 2009