boobs

Is it bad if I'm 16 weeks and my nipples haven't changed???
And how do I know if I'm gaining baby weight or just gaining weight??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• consider yourself lucky that your nipples haven't changed much. mine got so dark right away and now they are dark, huge and leaking :) woo lol and as far as weight gain goes, if you feel you are gaining A LOT of weight then it's simply taking the "eating for two" too literally. But if you are gaining a little and your doc is cool with it then it's baby weight. Just eat healthy, but don't be afraid to indulge in cravings now and then and WALK! Walking has helped me a lot. Good luck!
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:19 PM on May. 18, 2009

• not everyone's nipples change. mine didn't. if you gain baby weight it will be in your hips,butt, and belly. and maybe your thighs. you should gain between 10-25 lbs during your pregnancy. eat healthy balanced meals, take your vitamins and drink plenty of fluids.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:19 PM on May. 18, 2009

• your nipples dont have to change...thats just something that commonly happens not something that has to...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:28 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i am 36 weeks and still in the same bra! 36c :) no change in boobs at all
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 11:38 PM on May. 18, 2009