Has anyone else gotten what looks like a large blood blister on their stretch marks?

I found this largish purple blotch on one of my stretch marks. Looks like a blood blister. My stretch marks are ridiculously wide and deep (some are up to an inch wide and some cave in a couple of millimeters), and I wonder if this is just the next step in ugly from stretch marks.

ilazria

Asked by ilazria at 11:19 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• u know i just notice one early today...I have no clue what its from or if it's bad.. thats weird. how long have u had that or do u really not know?
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 11:22 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Is it on your lower abdomen? I have some in my pubic area that are really wide and I had one that would hurt and looked like you described as a blood blister. I assume it was almost like a hernia. I would push the purple blotch back in. After a few months it stopped happening. I think it just healed up on its own.
    I never saw a doctor about it so I don't know for sure.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:25 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I had that then it turned brown and looks like a mole or scab.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on May. 19, 2009

• For the spot, is it painful? I would go to a doctor to make sure its nothing serious but its probably a broken blood vessel. For the stretch marks themselves you should get a bottle of the Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother. It helped me a lot with texture and color. Of course its not going to cure you over night but if you use if correctly for a few months (the bottle lasts a long time. A little goes a long way!) then you'll see a good difference. Mine are barely noticable now. www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping if you want to try it. Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:26 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I too would schedule a doctors appointment BUT I've gotten several of those. Sometimes they itch like mad, sometimes they're jsut there. I've never been able to get into a doc while I had one so I still have no clue as to what they were...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 10:32 AM on May. 19, 2009