ok so I asked earlier about the flushing the toliet in public...

Now you knnow the automatic flushers in public restrooms? UGH i hate those things. I went to one the other day bc i HAD to go.. That thing flushed on me 3x!!!! I got so pissed! that was just passed gross. bc (TMI) i was on my period.
have you had that problem? where they flush on u and your NOT done. haha. i mean When u lean to wipe they flush. when u lean to get something.. maybe to get some toilet paper. It flushes!! i HATE when that happens!

KCsMom08

Asked by KCsMom08 at 11:21 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate public restrooms period.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:24 PM on May. 18, 2009

• the public restrooms i've gone to with the automatic flushers are the opposite. they wait until you are halfway to the door to flush.

i always carry a can of lysol disinfectant spray with me just on the off chance I can't hold it until i get home. plus my son sometimes has to go. so I carry the lysol plus toilet seat covers. restroom people cannot keep those in stock for some reason.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:27 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Hahahaha i call the seat covers. ..cowboy hats!
    and yes i agree they never have them in stock.
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 11:32 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I was at a Wal-mart with the sh$%s one day and there is a line out the door, I finally get in there and the lady before my didn't "trigger" the sensor and she just walked out leaving her big ol' poop floating in there. I made a quick u-turn and some other lady caller her back! Told her to flush it. The lady only spoke Chinese and she just said "no work", we had to show her that little tiny black button. They NEED to put a sign with red letters telling people how to manually flush a sensored toilet. I only found out because this happened to me and I refused to leave the stall until I figured it out. UGH! Public restrooms suck.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:34 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I'm one of the people standing there waiting for the thing to flush. I was in one and there was no button. So I'm standing in the stall waving my hands like a mad woman trying to set the thing off. Sitting and standing at the toilette waiting for it to realize it should flush already! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:57 PM on May. 18, 2009