Confused

I found out that I was prego on 4/30/09 and on 5.17/09 had a negative test. Have that ever happen 2 anyone. Please respond thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did you find out by a doctor or a home pregnancy test the first time? if it was by a doctor then you need to go back and get them to check your hormone levels. if you was with a home PT then you need to still go to a doctor and let them decide.

either way you need your hormone levels checked. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:23 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Yes it was a a doctor office.
    Anonymous

• could be a false negative the seond time..or miscarriage
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:29 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I would take another test. The first one could have been a false negative...sometimes that happens esp. with home pregnancy tests. If you take another and it is still negative, I would call your doctor. It could be a problem with your hormone levels, or you just might not be far enough along for a home pregnancy test to be picking up the positive but that doesn't seem right. Either way I would try another test and call your doc and have them check you out just to be sure everything is fine.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:49 PM on May. 18, 2009

• get the doctor to test your hormone levels. sometimes depending on what HPT you use then you need high hcg levels. you may not have enough to trigger a positive response by the test. I would not worry about a miscarriage unless you are bleeding(not spotting) or cramping really bad. call your doctor and ask if they want to see you.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:03 AM on May. 19, 2009