Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I find the right psychologist for my son with Asperger's

My son has Asperger's and I am looking for a psychologist that we can go to privately for advise as issues come up. I'd like this professional to get to know my son so that both I as well as my son can feel comfortable seeking advise as issues/challenges arrise. I am having a difficult time finding the right professional - not to mension the right professional that my insurance company accepts.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Kids' Health

Answers (1)
  • Your family doctor should be able to refer you. The insurance company will be able to refer you. probably has resources available. Universities often can refer you to specialists.

    Answer by rkoloms at 8:16 AM on May. 19, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.