Wedding

well we have decided when we are getting married. this july. i cant find a dress that i really like. iv found alot but not sure. how much would you or did you pay for a wedding dress? where is a good website to find dresses?

brunzysgirl

Asked by brunzysgirl at 11:51 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I paid $150 for mine. David's Bridal sometimes has their $99 sales. I would start there.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 12:21 AM on May. 19, 2009

• i paid just under $1000 for mine. but onyl beacuse it knew it was 'the' dress. i had to have that one. davids bridal has dresses really cheap, some are like $100.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:11 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Unless you try consignment shops or places like Goodwill or Craigslist (if you would consider second-hand dresses) your best bet would be David's Bridal. Since you are getting married so soon you might want to consider buying a gown off the rack at the store. Most bridal shops measure you, have you order the dress MONTHS in advance, then have to have it altered when it comes in. It is such long process and you would be cutting it very close for time. I got mine for free since I had an aunt who still had hers and was getting ready to give it to Goodwill when I was getting married! My daughter has been looking for a while now (she was getting married in July also) but she changed the date to December. She still hasn't bought her gown yet b/c she keeps changing her mind! But she has plenty of time.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 7:16 AM on May. 19, 2009

• davids bridal is good or you can try loralie.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I got mine from Davids bridal. It was $550, but on sale for $450. My sis just got hers from there as well, $750 on sale for $650. They let you do a lay away too which I like. We did that for my sis's dress.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 10:18 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I got mine at a local shop last years style on the discount rack, Reg $1200.00 for $500.00. And i got my girls dresses for $30 a piece
    J.Ann96

Answer by J.Ann96 at 11:32 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Oh i just wanted to add that i planed my wedding really quickly.
    J.Ann96

Answer by J.Ann96 at 11:35 AM on May. 19, 2009

• i was walking in the mall and saw a white dress in the front window. most people wouldn't call it a wedding dress, it was a white springy kinda dress but it was exactly what i wanted and i spent 25 bucks on it and to this day no one knows. why spend so much money on some dress you'll only wear once?
    that_one_chick

Answer by that_one_chick at 3:07 PM on May. 22, 2009