What did you feel like when you first got pregnant? How soon did you find out??My first pregnancy didn't feeli like anything....Felt like I was getting my period & I was hungry immediatly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was always tire and wouldnt get out of bed all i wanted to do was sleep and my boyfriend had to do all the house work and cook and wake me up to eat cuz if he wouldnt i would sleep get up and pee and watch 15 minutes of tv and go back to sleep then in my 2nd trimester then i hardly ever slept and was always eating and it was like that up until the day they induced
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 11:56 PM on May. 18, 2009

• only symtpom: REALLY bad cramps! Thought I was getting my period. I found out I was pregnant at 7 1/2 weeks because I was certainj my period was coming. Friend made me take a pregnancy test and it was ++++
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 12:00 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I had horrible breast soreness. it was almost unbareable. After about 2 days of that i took a test and it was +. this was all about a week before my missed period. The only Symptom that i felt was the soreness.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 10:05 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I was a little over 5 weeks when I found out, and really, my symptoms were a lot like I was going to start my period. My boobs hurt, I was crampy and tired. It took a little while for any other symptoms to show up. Thank goodness (knock on wood) that the morning sickness has gone away!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:49 AM on May. 19, 2009