Does anybody have an at home job?

Okay this is the situation, I'm a single mom with five kids. I don't have the money to pay for daycare, especially with summer coming. I started a small buisness selling avon products. But since I'm new to the area I don't have very many clients. I need something else I can do from home. Because to me the worst thing is I won't be able to support my kids soo if anybody has advice. Please HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi,I want you to know I have 8 kids,I know how you feel.The thing with Avon is I guess your in a feild where more than likely theres a couple of Avon ladies in your community.
    By the way I love Avon! I am currently working on a telecommunications business,if you would be interested in making some real take care of bills and 5 kids money. Commission is bigger because you can provide Telecom products & services.(not MLM) If you need more info email sasgoodiecommunications@gmail.com mention cafemom and info on the Telecom Consulting opportunity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on May. 19, 2009

• PM me I'll help give you some tips to get your Avon business off the ground.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:38 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I have a few thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet and Microsoft Office Pro and have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs and clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 5:24 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Get paid to get your mail out of the mailbox! Either at home or at the Post Office! No FEES!

http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Get paid to do surveys! FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON and INSTANT CASH! PAID EVERYDAY!

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

Get paid to play games and do surveys! NO FEES EVER!

http://cashcrate.com/322297
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:08 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I have a list of WAH Jobs on my website. They aren't all currently hiring but they are all legit.
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

I was with avon - didn't like it. My mom has been with Avon for 30 years and is only making about $1200 a month with them...  To me, that's not worth the time that she puts in...  She does at least one or two flea markets/ vendor shows a month (this month she did 5) Plus she is this areas top recruiter... 

I am with Ameriplan, FreebieForce, and Teaporia. I love them all and only wish there were more hours in a day so I could work them more...  I make a decent income off of them. Let me know if you would like any information.

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:28 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm with Gold Canyon...if you might be interested in how you can join for Free this month, please send me a pm.
    Have a great day!!!
    Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 9:03 AM on May. 19, 2009

• i work at home for prepaidlegal which is a great home based business go to my website and listen to a short video which explains it well. i was always skeptical of home jobs but this one is real. in your browser go to (www.greatcareerplan.com/?pstone48).
    nawnaw428

Answer by nawnaw428 at 9:06 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Check this article out:

How to Find Ideas for Your Own Business

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:30 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I have one I work for a home based company called Ameriplan. If you would like more info please come see my page. You get a 401k, health/dental Benefits and much more. I have been able to stay at home with my son because of Ameriplan.
    bottlegirl1

Answer by bottlegirl1 at 10:06 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I do Passion Parties and love it. One of my daughters does Discovery Toys and another one is starting Pampered Chef June 1st. You need to find one you are interested in to make it work best for you. If you don't enjoy it you won't work it as hard as you need to. Good Luck. Lisa
    passiontime4u

Answer by passiontime4u at 10:07 AM on May. 19, 2009