Does anyone else get these bumps down there?

For the past maybe 6 years every so often I get bumps down there. There not on the inside, always on the outside and sometimes theres just 1 sometimes theres up to 3-4 in different places. Most of the time they don't hurt but sometimes they're very painful. They don't look like sores and theyre not red. They're just smooth bumps. It's not herpes...I've asked 4 different doctors and theyve all told me they're just swollen glands that sometimes probably get infected but Ive never run into anyone else with this problem and I can't find any info on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• what about hpv?

sometimes i get bumps, looks like normal skin, just raised. idk what it is either :S
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:13 AM on May. 19, 2009

• The only reason I get that is from shaving... but I do have these bumps under the skin in the outer lips of my vagina. They've been there as long as I can remember, they're hard and under the skin, tons of them. They don't pop or anything, it's weird...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 19, 2009

• anon :14 do they go away and come back?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on May. 19, 2009

• no it's not hpv either ive been tested. plus ive been with my husband for 5 years and we have a baby and hes never gotten any bumps or infections or anything
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 19, 2009

• it could be when you swet the glands on your vagina hold in the moisture an thats why you have the bumps its mainly a pimple that hasnt surfaced its pretty anoying i get them an when i shave an my husband gets them too since he is always walking around and swetting its normal an when and if they do surface they will be like a little pinple white pus thats it no worries u would have to worry if they are itchey an very red an swollen i mean huge good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:07 AM on May. 19, 2009

• i get them too its just from sweating and from shaveing! its nothing to worry about..
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 1:16 AM on May. 19, 2009

• The first thing that came to my mind was vaginal warts but a dr would recognize that. From what I've read about them they're not painful and sometimes different numbers of them pop up.
    Is it after you shave? More when you're hot and sweaty? (corn start brushed on with a blush brush works wonders on keeping heat rash away, not inside vaginal areas but where legs meet pelvis area where panty line is).
    I've had bump looking things right at the opening of my vagina but that was from low estrogen.
    Guess if the dr doesn't see a problem there isn't one tho but I'd be freaking out till I found out what caused it and why and what to do to stop it if it's not from shaving.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:24 AM on May. 19, 2009

• anon 12:17-- no i'm pretty sure they're just always there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I get the same things-there lighter or darker than your skin tone, could be one, could be 5 and they ALMOST look like a zit?
    My doctor said its just fatty lumps-tiny little fatty lumps water is pushing to the serface of my skin cauing a slight irratation, sometimes it take two weeks for them to go away, but they always do, I notice my hurt more when I shave or when its REALLY hot or humid out side.
    Anonymous

• i get it to when i shave and i have my hubby look at it he thinks its just an ingrown hair or something they never hurt or pop they come and go
    Anonymous