Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tennis or golf elbow

I have what is called tennis or golf elbow, I have been given cortizone injections, which are not lasting very long, has anyone had this, and maybe can give me any suggestion on what else I could do, even if its surgery, my left elbow really hurts.

Answer Question

Asked by Gran1954 at 12:12 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Health

Level 4 (41 Credits)
Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.