Read, Read. Answer, Answer.

I am 33 weeks, My baby has had the hiccups all the time lately. She is pushing against my belly and it sometimes feels like my stomach will burst open bc of all her pressure.
But I been getting tightening in my chest, and I feel like I have to throw up, poo and pass out at the same time. All the while the baby is moving around at the same time makes me more worse off. And I have notices tiny red bumps appearing for short periods of a time on my stomach, and fade away soon after they appear.
What in the world is this !!!

Thanks for your time.

babymomma4

Asked by babymomma4 at 12:19 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its the baby moving around inside ur uterus. babies grow inside there and learn to move and theres not a lot u can do about sickness and pressure. just endure it and know that soon s/he will be on the outside kicking u and spitting up on u
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:26 AM on May. 19, 2009

• nothing, you're fine.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:32 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Not sure about the rash but the rest sounds like normal and horrible 3rd trimester... you got a few more weeks of it but you're in the home stretch now!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:32 AM on May. 19, 2009