What monitor should I get

I need a new monitor b/c ours is really bad. It gets a lot of static. I want something that is affordable but doesn't get static. Any Ideas?

izzybear0217

Asked by izzybear0217 at 12:20 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have the Sony BabyCall and love it!! I started out with a different monitor (can't remember the brand) but wasn't happy with it. When we went and looked for a better one my hubby seen the Sony brand name and had to have it and we haven't regretted the decision since. That was almost 4 years ago! I've used it with 2 kids already and plan to use it with baby #3 on the way. :) It has a voice activation option so that instead of just picking up every little noise (which you can have it do that too), it filters it all out for 100% quiet until the baby cries or makes a noise. I definitely recommend this monitor for any mommy!
    Here's a link to Target so you can see it, it's $39.99:
    http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/182-5174790-1705744?asin=B000S35QLC&afid=yahoossplp&lnm=B000S35QLC|Sony_900MHz_BabyCall_Nursery_Monitor&ref=tgt_adv_XSMG1060
    princesspalace

Answer by princesspalace at 12:43 AM on May. 19, 2009

• The critical thing to look at is what in your house is interfering with reception. Do you have wireless phones? A wireless internet connection? Wireless anything? What frequencies are those operating on? Make sure you pick a monitor that's on a different frequency.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:47 AM on May. 19, 2009