I am pregnant again I'm 16, how can I tell him

I have twins already i had them at 15 there now 7 months, I have no clue how to tell dh, I am so scared, and I didnt want more this soon, I guess condoms failed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're just going to have to be honest and tell him. He was a part of this too so its not like he can be mad at you about it. You both know that condoms don't work 100% of the time so that was a risk you were willing to take, even though it was a small risk. Just be honest with him and tell him you are pregnant again. What other choice do you have? It's not like you can hide it from him...you're going to have to tell him eventually anyways so I would just get it out of the way.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:31 AM on May. 19, 2009

• don't be scared. if you can handle twins you can handle anything! babies are a blessing. be thankful.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 1:06 AM on May. 19, 2009

• you're 16 and already have kids and are pregnant AGAIN!? Honey I'm sorry but seriously.. go on birth control! As for telling the DF, the longer you wait, the madder he'll get. As for how to tell him.. be honest. "I'm pregnant" works
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:25 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Okay you are 16 have you told your mom yet? Thats a good start! Good luck and def talk to your doc about BC asap after this baby. PS he made this baby also! He is justas much responsible as you remind him of that.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 1:29 AM on May. 19, 2009

• first off what are you talking about get my story straight? my dh didnt want more.

Second off I already graduated highschool through a continuation school a month ago.

third off iressponisble and selfish I am married and live with my 19 year old dh.

fourth wtf is a troll?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Hi everyone,

We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental or rude answers. They're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:19 PM on May. 19, 2009

• IF YOU CANT TAKE THE COMMENTS DONT POST FOR ADVICE.....DAH
    Anonymous